A little about us:
We have always been dedicated to working with embedded systems, each with an average work experience as engineers of 15+ years. Since the early 2000s most us have beeen working with wind turbine R&D within control hardware and software and in roles spanning over developers, specialists, project and team management.
In the summer 2011 we started as a team of freelancers, working with our business partner PowerCon A/S. PowerCon A/S is a company started by former colleagues in the wind business.
As of July 2012 we stated formally as PowerCon Embedded A/S, with PowerCon A/S as partial owner.
While PowerCon A/S is focusing on control algorithms, power components and mechanics, we – PowerCon Embedded A/S – are focusing on control hardware and software.
Together we offer:
* Design, verifiation and implementation of electronics, power electronics and software
* High-speed control algorithms
* Power converter- and test systemes
* System integration and verification
* Power prototype build-up
* Laboratory and field work
* Project and team management